AIMS AND SCOPE
Advances in Business-Related Scientific Research Journal (ABSRJ) is an open access international journal, which publishes scientific papers on diverse topics on business and economics and business-related sciences research. The aim of the journal is to publish new, contemporary, and quality research, including conceptual and empirical research papers. The papers are subject to double blind peer review. The journal encourages the use of various research methods (conceptual development, various univariate and multivariate quantitative methods, various qualitative methods including case studies, action research, ethnographic research etc.).
Diverse business and business-related issues are covered in ABSRJ, which include, but are not limited to, the following topic groups:
- Business strategy
- Change management and organizational development
- Conflict management
- Critical management
- Economic growth
- Economics for business decisions
- Gender, diversity and social issues
- Human resource management and career development
- Humanities and arts and business
- Industry, area or region specific studies
- International business
- Language in organizations
- Law and business
- Management consulting
- Management education, training and development
- Managerial and organizational cognition and psychology
- Marketing and consumer behavior
- Natural sciences and business
- Organizational behavior
- Organizational information and communication systems
- Organizations and financing
- Production and operations management
- Research methods
- Social sciences and business
- Sustainable development
- Technology and innovation management
EDITOR IN CHIEF
prof.dr. Ajda Fošner
SCIENTIFIC EDITORIAL BOARD
- Suavi Ahipasaoglu, Okan University, Istanbul, Turkey
- Bostjan Antoncic, University of Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Niksa Alfirevic, Faculty of Economics, University of Split, Croatia
- Dario Berginc, GEA College, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Ionel Bostan, University “Stefan cel Mare” of Suceava, Suceava, Romania
- Kresimir Buntak, University North, Koprivnica, Croatia
- Patrycja Chodnicka, University of Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland
- Alex F. DeNoble, San Diego State University, San Diego, California, U.S.A.
- Ajda Fosner, GEA College, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Ana Globocnik Zunac, University North, Koprivnica, Croatia
- Klodiana Gorica, University of Tirana, Albania
- Dietmar Grichnik, University of St. Gallen, St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Katherine Gundolf, GSCM – Montpellier Business School, Montpellier, France
- Robert D. Hisrich, Thunderbird School of Global Management, Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A.
- Mitja Jeraj, GEA College, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Nicholas S. Jewczyn, Ashford University, San Diego, California, U. S. A.
- Ronald C. Johnson, American Public University, Charles Town, West Virginia, U.S.A.
- Valentina Jost Lesar, GEA College, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Renata Karkowska, University of Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland
- Claudine Kearney, University College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
- Imen Khanchel, University of Manouba, Tunisia
- Alzbeta Kiralova, College of Business, Prague, Czech Republic
- Ekaterina Kostina, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Abey Kuruvilla, University of Wisconsin Parkside, Kenosha, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
- Leonard H. Lynn, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Stephen O. Migiro, Graduate School of Business Leadership, Midrand, South Africa
- Damir Mihanovic, University North, Koprivnica, Croatia
- Celina M. Olszak, University of Economics, Katowice, Poland
- Mirjana Pejic Bach, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Cezar Scarlat, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
- Seval Selіmoglu, Anadolu University, Eskisehir, Turkey
- Gangaram Singh, San Diego State University, San Diego, California, U.S.A.
- Seweryn Spalek, Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice, Poland
- Stanislav Stofko, University of Zilina, Zilina, Slovakia
- Dindayal Swain, International Management Institute, Bhubaneswar, India
- Igor Todorovic, University of Banja Luka, Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Jaka Vadnjal, GEA College, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Valeria Vannoni, University of Perugia, Italy
ABSRJ IS LISTED/INDEXED IN
- EconBiz – Virtuelle Fachbibliothek Wirtschaftswissenschaften
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek EZB (Electronic Journals Library)
- Journal Finder
- Journalseeker Researchbib
- New Jour – Electronic Journals & Newsletters
Manuscripts are accepted on the understanding that they are original and not under simultaneous consideration by any other publication. All manuscripts are double-blind peer reviewed. Manuscripts should be submitted as MS Word or PDF files electronically via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
Only papers written in English will be considered for publication. Submitted articles should be well written and free of spelling and grammar errors. Authors are expected to ensure that their submissions are sufficiently edited for publication. Also, reviewers may advise non acceptance of a manuscript if there are an unacceptable number of grammatical errors.
The format of headings, tables, figures, citations, references, and other details should follow:
ARTICLE PROCESSING CHARGES
Open access publishing provides immediate, worldwide, barrier-free access to the full-text of all published articles. Open access allows all interested readers to view, download, and print any article without a subscription, enabling far greater distribution of an author’s work.
ABSRJ is an open access journal. Publishing an article in ABSRJ requires Article Processing Charges that will be billed to the submitting author following the acceptance of an article for publication. Apart from these Article Process Charges, there are no submission charges, page charges, or color charges. The fees to be paid following the acceptance of an article are indicated in the table below.
NOTE: After you select payment via Paypal you will be redirected to Paypal to complete the payment.
Article Processing Charges can be paid also via Bank Wire Transfer
Regular fee for a manuscript is 488,00 EUR (500,20 EUR for payment via Paypal). VAT included.
Reduced fee for students is 427,00 EUR (439,20 EUR for payment via Paypal). VAT included.
Bank: Unicredit banka Slovenije d.d., Šmartinska 140, 1000 Ljubljana
Account nr.: SI56 2900 0005 2423 798
Recipient: GEA College – Faculty of Entrepreneurship, Dunajska cesta 156, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
SWIFT CODE: BACXSI22
Subject: ABSRJ – the first name and the last name of the corresponding author
Important Note: Bank wire transfer fees are not covered by the publisher.
ABSRJ PUBLICATION ETHICS AND PUBLICATION MALPRACTICE STATEMENT
ABSRJ has the commitment to maintain the highest standards of publication ethics and to take all possible measures against any publication malpractices. Authors, who submit to the journal their works for publication as original articles: (1) declare that the submitted works represent contributions of their authors and that the submitted works have not been copied or plagiarized in whole or in part from other works; (2) acknowledge that they have disclosed all conflicts of interest with their work (any actual or potential conflicts of interest or partial benefits associated with the work).
The ABSRJ publication ethics and malpractice statement contains the following subjects:
A. Publication and authorship issues: (1) authors need to include a relevant and proper list of references and an appropriate notation, when they received financial support; (2) authors shall not use plagiarism or fraudulent data; (3) it is forbidden to publish same research in more than one journal.
B. Responsibilities of authors: (1) authors may be asked but are not obliged to participate in peer review processes; (2) all authors need to have significantly contributed to the published research; (3) all data in published research are real and authentic; (4) authors are obliged to provide disclaimers or corrections of mistakes.
C. Responsibilities in peer review processes: (1) reviewers should minimize subjectivity of their judgments; (2) reviewers should have no conflict of interest related to the authors, the research or the research funders; (3) reviewers should indicate relevant published work that has not been cited; (4) the treatment of reviewed articles should confidential.
D. Responsibilities of editors: (1) editors have complete responsibility and authority to reject or accept a research work; (2) editors should have no conflict of interest related to research works they reject or accept; (3) editors should accept a research work only when reasonably certain; (4) editors are obliged to promote disclaimers or corrections of mistakes; (5) anonymity of reviewers should be preserved.
E. Publishing ethics: (1) the publishing ethics is monitored by the editorial board; (2) research works not following the publication ethics will be retracted; (3) the integrity of the academic record should be maintained; (4) business needs that would compromise intellectual and ethical standards are prohibited; (5) we are always be willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed; (6) no research works should be based on plagiarism or fraudulent data.