ABOUT ABSRC Online 2021
Advances in Business – Related Scientific research Conference (21th ABSRC conference) is an important international gathering of business and business-related sciences scholars and educators.
In addition to scientific papers, the focus is on various best practices and solutions, which are important for business-related policies and activities at the individual, organizational, group, network, local, regional, national, international, and global level.
ABSRC is a global conference. Researchers and practitioners from 50 different countries participated at the past ABSRCs.
IMPORTANT: The ABSRC 2021 will be implemented ONLINE.
Conference dates: 3 – 4 JUNE 2021
Deadline for submissions of abstracts: April 15, 2021.
Final decision about abstract submission: April 20, 2021.
Deadline for submissions of papers (non-obligatory): May 4, 2021.
Final registration ends: May 4, 2021.
The conference will be held online.
- Entrepreneurship, creativity, innovativeness and competitiveness (intrapreneurship, social entrepreneurship, high-tech entrepreneurship, dynamic entrepreneurship, female entrepreneurship, family entrepreneurship)
- Qualitative and quantitative comparative analysis in business
- Knowledge management and business model innovation – economic, social, cultural and environmental perspectives
- Crisis management
- Human resource management for entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship and incubation
- Digital marketing
All selected abstracts/papers will be published in the ABSRC Online 2021 Proceedings.
The best papers will have the opportunity to be published in one of the following journals which are indexed/abstracted in several databases:
- Business Systems Research Journal
- Management: Journal of Contemporary Management Issues
- Managing Global Transitions
- Advances in Business-Related Scientific Research Journal
Conference Chair: prof. dr. Ajda Fošner
Prof. dr. Ajda Fošner is employed as a full professor (subject area Mathematics) at GEA College. The primary research fields of dr. Ajda Fošner are noncommutative rings, linear algebra, and functional analyses. It should be mentioned that prof. dr. Ajda Fošner also focuses on the mathematical problems in quantum mechanics. Furthermore, she is involved in research on the field of quantitative methodology in social sciences. Prof. dr. Ajda Fošner participated with the original scientific contributions in numerous international conferences. She has worked as a researcher on several scientific projects on the field of mathematics, which is her primary research area, as well as on projects on other fields. Prof. dr. Ajda Fošner published many original scientific papers in prestigious international journals. This shows her productive and high quality research work. Visibility of her work is shown also with the total number of citations. She received several awards, such as Chancellor Award of University of Maribor and Award for scientific excellence of the University of Primorska.
COMITTEE ABSRC Online 2021
- Suavi Ahipasaoglu, Okan University, Istanbul, Turkey
- Bostjan Antoncic, University of Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Niksa Alfirevic, Faculty of Economics, University of Split, Croatia
- Dario Berginc, GEA College, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Heri Bezic, University of Rijeka, Rijeka, Croatia
- Ionel Bostan, University “Stefan cel Mare” of Suceava, Suceava, Romania
- Kresimir Buntak, University North, Koprivnica, Croatia
- Patrycja Chodnicka, University of Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland
- Alex F. DeNoble, San Diego State University, San Diego, California, U.S.A.
- Ajda Fosner, GEA College, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Ana Globocnik Zunac, University North, Koprivnica, Croatia
- Klodiana Gorica, University of Tirana, Albania
- Dietmar Grichnik, University of St. Gallen, St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Katherine Gundolf, GSCM – Montpellier Business School, Montpellier, France
- Robert D. Hisrich, Thunderbird School of Global Management, Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A.
- Mitja Jeraj, GEA College, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Nicholas S. Jewczyn, Ashford University, San Diego, California, U. S. A.
- Ronald C. Johnson, American Public University, Charles Town, West Virginia, U.S.A.
- Valentina Jost Leser, GEA College, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Renata Karkowska, University of Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland
- Claudine Kearney, University College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
- Imen Khanchel, University of Manouba, Tunisia
- Alzbeta Kiralova, College of Business, Prague, Czech Republic
- Ekaterina Kostina, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Abey Kuruvilla, University of Wisconsin Parkside, Kenosha, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
- Leonard H. Lynn, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Damir Mihanovic, University North, Koprivnica, Croatia
- Stephen O. Migiro, Graduate School of Business Leadership, Midrand, South Africa
- Celina M. Olszak, University of Economics, Katowice, Poland
- Mirjana Pejic Bach, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Cezar Scarlat, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
- Seval Selіmoglu, Anadolu University, Eskisehir, Turkey
- Gangaram Singh, San Diego State University, San Diego, California, U.S.A.
- Seweryn Spalek, Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice, Poland
- Stanislav Stofko, University of Zilina, Zilina, Slovakia
- Dindayal Swain, International Management Institute, Bhubaneswar, India
- Igor Todorovic, University of Banja Luka, Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Conference fees can be paid also via Bank Wire Transfer Details:
Fee for paper authors/presenters is 170,80 EUR (183,00 for payment via Paypal). VAT included.
Fee for listeners in 109,80 EUR (122,00 for payment via Paypal). VAT included.
Bank: UniCredit banka Slovenija d.d., Šmartinska cesta 141, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Recipient: GEA College – Faculty of Entrepreneurship, Dunajska cesta 156, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Account no.: 2900 0005 2423 798
IBAN: SI56 02900 0005 2423 798
BIC / SWIFT: BACXSI22
Subject: ABSRC Ljubljana 2020 – the first name and the last name of the registered person
Important Note: Bank wire transfer fees are not covered by conference organizers.
At least one author per paper should register. Registration is completed when the conference fee payment is received.
Conference fees cover ABSRC Online2021 Proceedings, registrations and the conference program preparation. Authors and other conference participants will receive the ABSRC 2021 Proceedings and the proof of participation. All other expenses of the conference paper authors and other participants are not covered by conference fees and conference organizers and sponsors. Conference fees are non-refundable.
Conference Invitation Letter can be issued after the conference fee payment is received.
CONFERENCE PROGRAM ABSRC Online 2021