ABOUT ABSRC Ljubljana 2022
Advances in Business – Related Scientific research Conference (22nd ABSRC conference) is an important international gathering of business and business-related sciences scholars and educators.
In addition to scientific papers, the focus is on various best practices and solutions, which are important for business-related policies and activities at the individual, organizational, group, network, local, regional, national, international, and global level.
ABSRC is a global conference. Researchers and practitioners from 50 different countries participated at the past ABSRCs.
IMPORTANT: The ABSRC Ljubljana 2022 will be implemented in Ljubljana with on-site and online participation.
Professor of Digital Innovation and Transformation in Public Administration at the HVF Ludwigsburg, Germany
Alois Paulin is Professor of Digital Innovation and Transformation in Public Administration at the HVF Ludwigsburg since 2021. He holds a Doctor of Science degree in Computer Science and Informatics from the University of Maribor, Slovenia. Prior to his appointment to the HVF Ludwigsburg he worked as senior software engineer for Siemens and held teaching or research positions at the TU Vienna, TU Munich, and the Edinburgh Napier University, amongst others.
His research interest is in public domain governance, sustainable government information systems, and democratic collaborative decision-making. He is author of Smart City Governance (Elsevier, 2018), co-editor of Beyond Bureaucracy: Towards Sustainable Governance Informatisation (Springer, 2017) and author numerous journals articles published in Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing, Computers and Security, Journal of the Knowledge Economy, and Journal of Universal Computer Science.
Bombing? No, hacking! How Non-Mediated Governance would prevent civil suffering in future wars
Destruction of private property, civil casualties, livelihoods destroyed – the toll of war for civilians has always been gigantic. But why should civilians suffer when regimes aim to enforce their will on each other? What if there was a way for governments to take over each other’s business without inflicting suffering on civilians? In this presentation we’ll describe Non-Mediated Governance – an emerging approach to public governance that is about fully moving public governance to cyberspace and eliminating human mediators by and large. We shall describe how Non-Mediated Governance and Liquid Democracy can enable new perspectives on public governance and enable total democracy.”
Conference date: MAY 12, 2022
Deadline for submissions of abstracts: April 15, 2022.
Final decision about abstract submission: April 20, 2022.
Deadline for submissions of papers (non-obligatory): May 4, 2022.
Final registration ends: May 4, 2022.
The conference will be held in Ljubljana with on-site and online participation.
- Entrepreneurship, creativity, innovativeness and competitiveness (intrapreneurship, social entrepreneurship, high-tech entrepreneurship, dynamic entrepreneurship, female entrepreneurship, family entrepreneurship)
- Qualitative and quantitative comparative analysis in business
- Knowledge management and business model innovation – economic, social, cultural and environmental perspectives
- Crisis management
- Human resource management for entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship and incubation
- Digital marketing
All selected abstracts/papers will be published in the ABSRC Ljubljana 2022 Proceedings.
The best papers will have the opportunity to be published in one of the following journals which are indexed/abstracted in several databases:
- Business Systems Research Journal
- Management: Journal of Contemporary Management Issues
- Managing Global Transitions
- Advances in Business-Related Scientific Research Journal
Conference Chair: prof. dr. Ajda Fošner
Prof. dr. Ajda Fošner is employed as a full professor (subject area Mathematics) at GEA College – Faculty of Entrepreneurship. She is a leader of the Research Institute. The primary research fields of dr. Ajda Fošner are noncommutative rings, linear algebra, and functional analyses. It should be mentioned that prof. dr. Ajda Fošner also focuses on the mathematical problems in quantum mechanics. Furthermore, she is involved in research on the field of quantitative methodology in social sciences. Prof. dr. Ajda Fošner participated with the original scientific contributions in numerous international conferences. She has worked as a researcher on several scientific projects on the field of mathematics, which is her primary research area, as well as on projects on other fields. Prof. dr. Ajda Fošner published many original scientific papers in prestigious international journals. This shows her productive and high quality research work. Visibility of her work is shown also with the total number of citations. She received several awards, such as Chancellor Award of University of Maribor and Award for scientific excellence of the University of Primorska. Prof. dr. Ajda Fošner is the leader of the Advances in Business-Related Scientific Research Conference and the editor-in-chief of the Advances in Business-Related Scientific Research Journal. She is an active member of the Knowledge Economy Network in Brussels and a founding member of the Sustainability Network of Networks. She is an expert at the National Agency for the Quality in Higher Education. Prof. dr. Ajda Fošner has successfully participated in the certificate course to become a Sustainable Business Transformation Manager at M3TRIX Academy and has passed the final examination.
COMITTEE ABSRC Ljubljana 2022
- Suavi Ahipasaoglu, Okan University, Istanbul, Turkey
- Bostjan Antoncic, University of Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Niksa Alfirevic, Faculty of Economics, University of Split, Croatia
- Dario Berginc, GEA College, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Heri Bezic, University of Rijeka, Rijeka, Croatia
- Ionel Bostan, University “Stefan cel Mare” of Suceava, Suceava, Romania
- Kresimir Buntak, University North, Koprivnica, Croatia
- Patrycja Chodnicka, University of Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland
- Alex F. DeNoble, San Diego State University, San Diego, California, U.S.A.
- Ajda Fosner, GEA College, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Ana Globocnik Zunac, University North, Koprivnica, Croatia
- Klodiana Gorica, University of Tirana, Albania
- Dietmar Grichnik, University of St. Gallen, St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Katherine Gundolf, GSCM – Montpellier Business School, Montpellier, France
- Robert D. Hisrich, Thunderbird School of Global Management, Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A.
- Mitja Jeraj, GEA College, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Nicholas S. Jewczyn, Ashford University, San Diego, California, U. S. A.
- Ronald C. Johnson, American Public University, Charles Town, West Virginia, U.S.A.
- Valentina Jost Leser, GEA College, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Renata Karkowska, University of Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland
- Claudine Kearney, University College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
- Imen Khanchel, University of Manouba, Tunisia
- Alzbeta Kiralova, College of Business, Prague, Czech Republic
- Ekaterina Kostina, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Abey Kuruvilla, University of Wisconsin Parkside, Kenosha, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
- Leonard H. Lynn, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Damir Mihanovic, University North, Koprivnica, Croatia
- Stephen O. Migiro, Graduate School of Business Leadership, Midrand, South Africa
- Celina M. Olszak, University of Economics, Katowice, Poland
- Mirjana Pejic Bach, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Cezar Scarlat, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
- Seval Selіmoglu, Anadolu University, Eskisehir, Turkey
- Gangaram Singh, San Diego State University, San Diego, California, U.S.A.
- Seweryn Spalek, Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice, Poland
- Stanislav Stofko, University of Zilina, Zilina, Slovakia
- Dindayal Swain, International Management Institute, Bhubaneswar, India
- Igor Todorovic, University of Banja Luka, Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Conference fees can be paid also via Bank Wire Transfer Details:
Fee for ON-SITE paper authors/presenters is 380 EUR. VAT included.
Fee for ON-SITE listeners in 320 EUR. VAT included.
Fee for ONLINE paper authors/presenters is 230 EUR. VAT included.
Fee for ONLINE listeners in 180 EUR. VAT included.
Bank: UniCredit banka Slovenija d.d., Šmartinska cesta 141, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Recipient: GEA College – Faculty of Entrepreneurship, Dunajska cesta 156, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Account no.: 2900 0005 2423 798
IBAN: SI56 2900 0005 2423 798
BIC / SWIFT: BACXSI22
Subject: ABSRC LJUBLJANA 2022 – the first name and the last name of the registered person
Important Note: Bank wire transfer fees are not covered by conference organizers.
At least one author per paper should register. Registration is completed when the conference fee payment is received.
Conference fees cover ABSRC Ljubljana 2022 Proceedings, registrations and the conference program preparation. Authors and other conference participants will receive the ABSRC Ljubljana 2022 Proceedings and the proof of participation. All other expenses of the conference paper authors and other participants are not covered by conference fees and conference organizers and sponsors. Conference fees are non-refundable.
Conference Invitation Letter can be issued after the conference fee payment is received.
CONFERENCE PROGRAM ABSRC Ljubljana 2022
ABSRC Ljubljana 2022 SESSIONS SCHEDULE
Download the ABSRC_Ljubljana 2022_Schedule.
THURSDAY, May 12, 2022
9:00 – 9:10 WELCOME SPEECH
Ajda Fošner, GEA College – Faculty of Entrepreneurship, Slovenia
9:10 – 9:50 KEYNOTE TALK
Alois Paulin, University of Applides Science, Austria
Bombing? No, hacking! How Non-Mediated Governance would prevent civil suffering in future wars
10:10 – 13:10 CONTRIBUTED TALKS
|10:10 – 10:30||Ivana Martinčević, Vesna Sesar, Krešimir Buntak||FINANCIAL AND NON-FINANCIAL REPORTING IN THE FUNCTION OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT|
|10:30 – 10:50||Albulena Shala
|OPEN BANKING: IS CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE READY TO ADOPT OPEN BANKING?|
|10:50 – 11:10||Laura Fink, Nataša Makovec, Jaka Vadnjal||Business Digital Competences Achieved through E-learning Studies: Vocational School and Colllege Comparison|
|11:10 – 11:30||Katja Kraškovic, Maja Edelbaher Ebert||ChallEnges of Women Entrepreneurship|
|11:30 – 11:50||Vladimir Bukvič||HOW TO MANAGE AND MONITOR TANGIBLE FIXED ASSETS EFFECTIVELY|
|11:50 – 12:10||Andrej Raspor, Predrag Ljubotina
|RECOGNIZING THE IMPORTANCE OF NETIQUETTE: STUDENTS VS. PROFESSORS|
|12:10 – 12:30||Jasmina Gržinić, Sonja Bajramović Hajdarović||LUXURY OFFERS AND RURAL TOURISM – TOUR OPERATOR ROLES|
|12:30 – 12:50||Jernej Šilak
|Why is Online Marketing the fastest growing form of Marketing?|
|12:50 – 13:10||Tade Daniel Omtosho||THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CERTAIN AFRICAN CULTURAL PRACTICES AND INNOVATION POTENTIAL (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA)|
dr. Dario Berginc
Maja Edelbaher Ebert
dr. Janez Fabijan
dr. Laura Fink
dr. Ajda Fošner
dr. Jasmina Gržinić
dr. Mitja Jeraj
dr. Valentina Jošt Lešer
mag. Katja Kraškovic
mag. Nataša Makovec
dr. Andrej Raspor
dr. Jaka Vadnjal