ABOUT ABSRC Ljubljana 2020
Advances in Business – Related Scientific research Conference (20th ABSRC conference) is an important international gathering of business and business-related sciences scholars and educators.
In addition to scientific papers, the focus is on various best practices and solutions, which are important for business-related policies and activities at the individual, organizational, group, network, local, regional, national, international, and global level.
ABSRC is a global conference. Researchers and practitioners from 50 different countries participated at the past ABSRCs.
TO BE ANNOUNCED!
Conference dates: June 4th – 5th 2020, in Ljubljana.
Submission Deadline for Submissions of Abstracts: 20th of April 2020.
Final decision about Abstract submission (Feedback from the Scientific Board): 30th of April 2020.
Deadline for submissions of Papers (non-obligatory): 10th of May 2020.
Final registration ends: 10th of May 2020.
- Entrepreneurship, creativity, innovativeness and competitiveness (intrapreneurship, social entrepreneurship, high-tech entrepreneurship, dynamic entrepreneurship, female entrepreneurship, family entrepreneurship)
- Qualitative and quantitative comparative analysis in business
- Knowledge management and business model innovation – economic, social, cultural and environmental perspectives
- Crisis management
- Human resource management for entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship and incubation
- Digital marketing
All selected abstracts/papers will be published in the ABSRC Ljubljana 2020 Proceedings.
The best papers will have the opportunity to be published in one of the following journals which are indexed/abstracted in several databases:
- Business Systems Research Journal
- Management: Journal of Contemporary Management Issues
- Managing Global Transitions
- Advances in Business-Related Scientific Research Journal
Conference Chair: prof. dr. Ajda Fošner
Prof. dr. Ajda Fošner is employed as a full professor (subject area Mathematics) at GEA College. The primary research fields of dr. Ajda Fošner are noncommutative rings, linear algebra, and functional analyses. It should be mentioned that prof. dr. Ajda Fošner also focuses on the mathematical problems in quantum mechanics. Furthermore, she is involved in research on the field of quantitative methodology in social sciences. Prof. dr. Ajda Fošner participated with the original scientific contributions in numerous international conferences. She has worked as a researcher on several scientific projects on the field of mathematics, which is her primary research area, as well as on projects on other fields. Prof. dr. Ajda Fošner published many original scientific papers in prestigious international journals. This shows her productive and high quality research work. Visibility of her work is shown also with the total number of citations. She received several awards, such as Chancellor Award of University of Maribor and Award for scientific excellence of the University of Primorska.
COMITTEE ABSRC Ljubljana 2020
- Suavi Ahipasaoglu, Okan University, Istanbul, Turkey
- Bostjan Antoncic, University of Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Niksa Alfirevic, Faculty of Economics, University of Split, Croatia
- Heri Bezic, University of Rijeka, Rijeka, Croatia
- Ionel Bostan, University “Stefan cel Mare” of Suceava, Suceava, Romania
- Kresimir Buntak, University North, Koprivnica, Croatia
- Patrycja Chodnicka, University of Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland
- Alex F. DeNoble, San Diego State University, San Diego, California, U.S.A.
- Ajda Fosner, GEA College, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Ana Globocnik Zunac, University North, Koprivnica, Croatia
- Klodiana Gorica, University of Tirana, Albania
- Dietmar Grichnik, University of St. Gallen, St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Katherine Gundolf, GSCM – Montpellier Business School, Montpellier, France
- Robert D. Hisrich, Thunderbird School of Global Management, Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A.
- Mitja Jeraj, GEA College, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Nicholas S. Jewczyn, Ashford University, San Diego, California, U. S. A.
- Ronald C. Johnson, American Public University, Charles Town, West Virginia, U.S.A.
- Renata Karkowska, University of Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland
- Claudine Kearney, University College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
- Imen Khanchel, University of Manouba, Tunisia
- Alzbeta Kiralova, College of Business, Prague, Czech Republic
- Ekaterina Kostina, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Abey Kuruvilla, University of Wisconsin Parkside, Kenosha, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
- Marina Letonja, GEA College, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Leonard H. Lynn, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Marjana Merkac Skok, GEA College, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Stephen O. Migiro, Graduate School of Business Leadership, Midrand, South Africa
- Celina M. Olszak, University of Economics, Katowice, Poland
- Mirjana Pejic Bach, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Cezar Scarlat, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
- Seval Selіmoglu, Anadolu University, Eskisehir, Turkey
- Gangaram Singh, San Diego State University, San Diego, California, U.S.A.
- Seweryn Spalek, Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice, Poland
- Stanislav Stofko, University of Zilina, Zilina, Slovakia
- Dindayal Swain, International Management Institute, Bhubaneswar, India
- Igor Todorovic, University of Banja Luka, Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Jaka Vadnjal, GEA College, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Conference fees can be paid also via Bank Wire Transfer Details:
Bank: UniCredit banka Slovenija d.d., Šmartinska cesta 141, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Recipient: GEA College – Faculty of Entrepreneurship, Dunajska cesta 156, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Account no.: 2900 0005 2423 798
IBAN: SI56 02900 0005 2423 798
BIC / SWIFT: BACXSI22
Subject: ABSRC Ljubljana 2020 – the first name and the last name of the registered person
Important Note: Bank wire transfer fees are not covered by conference organizers.
At least one author per paper should register. Registration is completed when the conference fee payment is received.
Conference fees cover ABSRC Ljubljana 2020 Proceedings, registrations and the conference program preparation. Authors and other conference participants will receive the ABSRC 2020 Proceedings and the proof of participation. Drinks and snacks during session breaks and the awards prize giving will be prepared and sponsored by conference organizers and sponsors. All other expenses of the conference paper authors and other participants are not covered by conference fees and conference organizers and sponsors. Conference fees are non-refundable. Travel and lodging arrangements are done by conference participants on their own account.
Conference Invitation Letter can be issued after the conference fee payment is received.
CONFERENCE PROGRAM ABSRC Ljubljana 2020
To be announced!